4.7

4.7
Based on 1,066 Ratings
1C18C64383
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Not my first purchase. Already bought four of these overtime. Previously was taking solgar omega and this is as good. No fishy after taste, no digestion issues. And you only need to take one a day which is great. The size of the capsules is average. I can swallow them no problem. Even my grandma who is 80 had no issues with it. Great supplement will continue to buy.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Sports Research was my go to fish oil supplement but however with my latest purchase I compared to the previous formulation and was disappointed to see that the serving size went from 1 to 2 capsules so the ingredients stated are halved! I really hope that they reconsider and return to their previous triple strength formula. Meanwhile l'll compare other brands on the iherb site to see what other options are available for high EPA & DHA fish oil supplements.

fe5e5e3a-a648-44df-af17-6c3d3f873fb5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I've been taking Omega-3 for decades but didn't really realize that they're not all created equal. I like that this supplement contains several sources and that the fish source are low on the food chain (low heavy metal) and there are also plant sources. While the pills smell fishy, I have not noticed a icky taste and haven't had one 'fish burp.' I take it with my vitamin D as one source of good fat. I haven't purchased anything from this brand before but it seems to be of very good quality.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

When you first open the bottle, you will be greeted with fish market smell. I used different omega 3 brands but they don’t smell as strong. And the pill color is a bit on the alarming side. Otherwise good product.

0bc78dc3-0f29-4f7f-9482-981dc3dcdefa
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

One of the best omega 3 products it contains all you need from fish oil. I take one serving daily in the morning after breakfast.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Great product- this is my second bottle and can’t smell much of anything fishy from the product if you store it in the fridge. Highly recommend if you are looking for non-smelly omega 3 products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great blend of DHA and EPA. Will be getting blood cholesterol checked in Dec and can't wait to see if my numbers are staying down.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The quality is very good. Delivery is also fast. I'm satisfied. I'd like to buy it i herb again. The whole family is sharing. I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

A good product with a large volume of active ingredient. It is easy to take. Large capsules are sometimes difficult to swallow, so you have to use lots of liquids. And be sure to accept the scent, even though it is mild.