Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like all scrub products from this brand. The smell of this one is kind of sweet and flowery. It is not bad at all but I personally prefer fresh and refreshing smell of apricot scrub and pink lemon scrub from the same brand, so in the future I will stick to those two.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love this product! The rose fragrance is lovely and the grains are super fine--it IS a Gentle Smoothing Scrub. It's perfect for older skin and leaves the skin shining. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have used st Ives scrubs for a decade. It is still my favorite facial scrub. I love this new product, the rose smell is light and refreshing.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It is nice, soft, smoothing, nothing special but very pleasant and easily removed with no oily feeling on the skin. Very good for its price.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The most gentle scrub for the skin I love it and smells amazing

a7f36819-9f8a-4c9c-98dd-9cb62afd82fe
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

a very gentel scrub, more like a cream that you wash. smells really good, a classic scent

Posted on May 23, 2022

The first time I try rose and aloe Vera and I am impressed

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great scrub. The smell is nice and my skin feels clean and soft

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Nice smell, fine particles that won’t hurt our skin