4.7

8,745
1,431
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
מצוין!

This product is perfect, have a melt in the mouse texture, and great sweet taste. The product is addictive, so beware of it, don't try it if you can't stand those great chocolate snacks. The product is out of storage all the time, because it's so good, so don't order it if you can, so more of it will remain for me.

e4e1e729-6587-4267-a6c9-00614e9e451a
584d8103-3224-4555-8abc-fd4ff70ed3ad
3b8bb07f-8aeb-4de5-a3fb-921bb5a9479d
d2096ca3-685d-4d2d-b6b8-3fac1a227057
e7e76023-b9ff-464b-b7c7-53a80619cdf4
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Happy to say these are NOT your typical chocolate covered cherries with all that sick sweet syrup like the ones in the store. These are Washington State cherries with just the chocolate coating, no syrup, and they were wonderful! Nothing artificial, really tasty and a healthy snack. Quite a good amount in the package but didn't last long as everyone will gobble them up quickly! I would recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I was upset when iHerb discontinued the Stoneridge Orchards Yogurt-Covered Cherries. I've looked everywhere trying to find a replacement. And then, I tried these. Stoneridge Orchards also makes Montmorency Cherries dipped in a generous coating of dark chocolate! These are sinfully delicious, and I think I need at least five more bags to ensure that I have a supply on hand. You get a nice five ounce sized bag of these tempting gems. The bag re-seals tightly to keep them fresh, but you won't have to worry about that because you'll probably eat them all. They're chewy, cheerfully delicious, and made with 70% cocoa. Gotta get More!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

High quality snacks with high quality ingredients that smell and taste so delicious! They're well packaged and reasonably priced. They were highly recommended to me and I would also like to recommend them. Many Thanks for having this product available iHerb! Lovely sweets that can be used in multiple ways. Much appreciated!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love these. I originally wanted to order strawberry but because it was sold out I thought I'd give cherries a try. I'm glad I did. I love the tangy taste of the cherries with the somewhat sweet dark chocolate. I recommend these. I took a picture that shows the last 2 pieces :D I usually eat about 5 and that would be enough to satisfy my hunger for sweets. If you find this helpful, please give it a thumbs up :)

Posted on Sep 7, 2022