Page 1 - Reviews - Sukin, Purely Ageless, Intensive Firming Serum, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb

Sophia
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love the texture, the delicate scent and the effect this serum has on my skin! I have mature skin with fine lines around my eyes and near my mouth, some discolouration (melasma) near my jawbones… after applying the Sukin intense Firming serum I honestly feel my skin smoother and more plumped and elastic. I use a few drops on clean bare skin both in the morning - before applying my make up, and in the evening after cleansing my skin. I’m very satisfied with this product and I’m glad I bought two bottles! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me! Many many thanks! 😊

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

love this serum. I have tried different serums but with this in seven days I can feel the difference. my marks are so much lighter

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I’m in love with this brand. This serum is no exception. It absorbs quickly onto the skin, after well absorbed, I finish with Sukin’s moisturizer and then, sunscreen. It’s a must have.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love this serum! It’s not greasy (which is important for me while I'm in tropic climate) and leaves my skin feeling nourished even before I apply my moisturizer!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The texture is light, the smell is not pleasant, but alright can accept. I can’t see much fast effect but at least moisturise my skin.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Im not sure about this product yet. It smells delicious and absorbs well, but i havent seen the firming effects yet. My skin seems to like it, though.

Posted on May 15, 2022

this product is useful....it is very nice...we should buy it and use it....

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Loved this serum so much, I love the glass packaging and natural ingredients!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I so love the products of this brand! Nothing bad, only good ingredients, highest quality, good skin reaction, tender.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I love this serum! It’s not greasy and leaves my skin feeling nourished even before I apply my moisturizer!