Posted on Sep 14, 2022

brand's new package - organic raisins. package is pretty large for a kid, even adult. taste very sweet, fresh dried raisins. going to add to my baking goods.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The size per pack is super great for my kids. Great healthy snack!! It's very "noshy" and I when they're looking for something to keep their mouths busy 😂 Definitely recommend!!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I loved raisins when I was younger. I purchased this brand from a few different places and I Herb has the freshest of the organic Sunkist raisins. The shipping is usually very fast as well. The quality of the raisins is very good and organic is important to me.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Serving size is great. My kids love to use these for a school snack and I love that they’re organic quality! They taste delicious. Definitely recommend them!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Taste is good size is same writing use for kids

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

greatwe will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love these raisins to pop in my kids lunchboxes. I’m so happy they don’t contain any oils & that they’re organic!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Yamiiii so good also my son eats it as a snack