Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is a great, unique product. Great taste, very well selected ingredients, with high bioavailability, with the highest quality. With exceptional benefits for the health of the whole organism, it also acts as an antioxidant. I use it both in my diet and in my high protein diet. This is a superfood and as such should be taken with plenty of water, at least 2-3 liters of water should be drunk throughout the day. For best results, I take it dissolved or a little water, then drink a lot of water, or with a little yogurt or kefir, but be sure to take on an empty stomach. Best in the morning. Gives a lot of energy. Very pleasant taste.

The quality of the ingredients and dosage its fine, it´s nice to have a superfood ready to eat at any time, studies demonstrated that this antioxidant it no only good for your health , but also makes you trick and improve your metabolism at any age, the package its all right and the taste its great the benefit can bee seen right away if you a re a fit person , just mix it with my daily shake and it´s a great add on to my diet.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is my first order with you. I'm very satisfied with faster delivery than I expected and the taste of the product. I highly recommend it to my friends and other people.

52cfd3f9-a664-42e3-85a1-e0b218a1467a
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I really like the taste of it, its really yummy, but the price of it is a bit high, I hope the price will be lower in the future, and if so, I will buy it more often :)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It's not easy to find good pomegranate powder but this one is it! I recommend this to everyone as it's organic, good quality, and tastes good.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very happy, fast delivery and the product has high quality ingredients, I use it for my morning shake, and it gives me a lot of energy all morning.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love the taste, easy to incorporate into food. Avocado pomegranate ice cream, yum. Also, enjoying it in vanilla yogurt. Not to mention the benefits as an antioxidant. Love it so much, it goes fast. I only wished it came in a larger size.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The package of powder is really uncomfortable, it does not close well, I had to close it with a rubber band, and quite sticky because of the moisture that reacts with the powder. I will not buy it again. There is a cheaper other brand where I live 😎. But the bottom line is the powder quality itself is really good and for those who do not mind the price will buy it. Hope I helped I really like the taste ❤️ !!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This products has some added sugar but is still a great option to mix into yougurt, smoothies. The quality is great! I'm looking forward to the longterm beneifit.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The powder is hard to dissolve in cold water so I have been using warm water to help it. Not a strong flavour so not sure how potent the content actually is. Being organic is a plus though.