Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This had a very mild scent and the first curly hair product I have owned that did not smell fantastic. It didn't smell horrible, but it did not have added fragrance. I left this in my hair for around 5-10 minutes after a clarity wash and my hair felt amazing afterwards. It felt highly moisturized and healthy. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This masque is very nice with great quality. I've been using it for sometime now. I had thin strands but over time, my hair is fuller. Delivery was prompt and product was intact. I bought 2 but I'll place order for another extra one as a gift.

1879b0ec-52ff-4565-b803-b77fca30f968
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Leaves me hair and scalp feeling nice. The scent is nice a soft. I use it twice a week and the size of the jar is large so i know I have a love of use in it. Deffs worth the money to buy. Its left my hair feeling soft and smooth.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Okee I have straight hair but also really dry hair and scalp. So you can feel literally how dry it is. If I pad my head you see it snowing so bad. I tried everything and then I thought why not curly hair products? They need special care so are most of the time stronger. With this in mind I bought the shampoo, conditioner and mask. Let me tell you how much I loved the smell when I opened it. Thenn I fel in love how soft and shiny my hair was. After that I noticed that after the first time using it my scalp was CLEAN! I didn’t make it snow that day!😍 While using it my hair got a bit curly even. I don’t how that happened (although we have curlies in my fam). But I dried it naturally my hair looked so amazingg that my boyfriend even saw the difference without telling him. So yes will buy it again and again and againnnn!!🥰🥰

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

First time using this Masque and I wanted to love it so badly but I thought it was ok. I kept it on my hair for hours since my hair is very dry.i like the smell very much. so far it's ok.

0fb773e3-0494-4e50-b078-584d8ead5b27
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Omgsh I love the smell!! My hair not only smelt amazing afterwards, but also felt and looked amazing. Seems they’ve gotten themselves a returning customer!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I seriously love this stuff! My hair feels so silky and strong. My hair is very thick so I tend fo be heavy handed with this stuff but it’s definitely worth a purchase.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great for the dry wintery months when my hair needs a bit of moisture care. I use dime size portion on damp hair as a leave-in too.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It makes my hair feel good with a calming scent. I've been using it for about two months with the shampoo and I'm pleased every time. It just makes my hair and scalp feel clean, moisture and surprisingly healthier.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love the smell. Only used it once so not expecting an instant miracle, but my hair did feel softer after first use. Looking forward.