GigiTan
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've been using it for a few months now, and here's why I enjoy it so much. There's no oily residue, and the skin has smooth touch. I didn't detect a strong aroma while using it. On my medium/tan skin, it blends perfectly and leaves no white cast. It works great with my moisturizer and makeup, and it doesn't pill as some other sunscreens do. My delicate skin was not irritated!!! It's fantastic!!

Pros: Works ok for daily sunscreen, though I would go for higher spf in summer. No white cast. No eye stinging. Very lightweight luxurious feel when applying and easy to spread. Doesn’t feel like anything once applied. Very little pilling when applying makeup (but I don’t wear alot) Would prefer unscented, but scent is mild and does not linger for long. Smells a bit like floral playdoh. Easy to completely remove at end of day, no scrubbing needed. Cons: Lower spf than I would like for strong summer sun. A bit pricey for the size - this is a tiny bottle! As nice as it feels on, it still leaves a glowy finish, even when completely dry. This might be a positive for those who like a slight glow, but I have oily skin so it’s not ideal. Powder does cut the glow, but I prefer no makeup when possible. I ask a lot of my sunscreens 🙂

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

it's not heavy on the skin, Not oily good for my oily skin, no scent, no smell. first application my skin face like glass skin I like it very nice.

Posted on May 22, 2022

the formula of this is lovely, BUT it has fragrance. The ingredients online don't have fragrance listed and it's called "safe for sensitive skin" but when it arrived the ingredients on the box very clearly said parfum, so I can't use this. I wouldnt have bought this if i knew, it stings my face. If you're sensitive to fragrance like me, don't buy this.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I gave it to a friend to use becuase she needed a sunscreen. She has dry skin but she said this made her feel oily. Protection was decent, just not worth it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Leaves some white cast but doesn’t break me out.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Smells good, doesnt leave a white cast, feels nice on my skin

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Loved it. Gentle on skin and protective. Good quality product.

iherbie
Posted on May 28, 2022

good city sunscreen , quality ingredients , little size but would last long enough

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Doesn't seem to bother my sensitive skin so far