Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Light greens taste, great for green smoothies

Lends a light greens taste, not overpowering. A great booster of HA, probiotics, vit to add in your morning green smoothie. For those actually looking for collagen, this only boosts production via hyaluronic acid + silica, doesn’t actually contain any. There isn’t a lot of powder in a tub so not the most affordable option.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Amazing!! So nutrient dense, I don’t have to take vitamin c anymore as it contains that. My skin looks a lot more supple and youthful from the biotin and hyaluronic acid. I highly recommend! 🙏🏽

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

All I can say it's excellent. Great vegan collagen. It's good to find a supplement that stimulates your collagen and provide you with the necessary vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

wow. this is awesome. my face is turning supple and more elasticity after I finished one box of this. it is quite noticeable. have reorder already. It is hard to get all natural and green ingredients products to build collagen for Vegan like me.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love this supplement! I give it a 4 star instead of 5 because I prefer the flavored one more. As far as a supplement goes, I have noticed a difference in my hair growth!

Easy to drink, mixed with cold fruit juice to add more deliciousness. I always choose a vegan collagen, If it's organic, even better.

a2e61b81-4a16-4f24-93e5-a7d85bb00a6a
948a5865-7c37-4e5e-ad23-05fe8e5f19af
5fcc6c7d-9150-4d3d-9537-e4ece00c969e
36c169d8-6d70-4e03-bbf0-b56888e96e62
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This is so much better than the Pinacolada version! I could only use that in very small quantities as the flavoring was so overwhelming. Now I use the recommended amount of the unflavored version and will probably run out super quickly! The box could be larger, but I guess they keep it small to keep it fresh. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is my favourite green powder supplement for my smoothies. Easily digestible. I actually notice a difference in my skin.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Defiantly not to be mixed every favorite drink. This can be mixed only with shakes and smoothies. I had to return it because I didn't know this and I don't make fruit based drinks.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

On my third tub now. The unflavoured version tastes great.