Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The photo was dark. Sorry for that. But definitely worth buying. This is one of the best vitamins that could help us during pandemic. Highly recommended to anyone who is active and wants to make his or her body healthy. This comes with a lot of contents that can boost anyone’s immune system. Additionally it has Gluthathione that helps the liver.

47507708-278f-4f51-b488-eb582f58962f
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have a balanced diet but I wanted something extra. I take 2 instead of the 4 recommended tablets as I find that it might be too much for me at this point. It's been few days but I noticed that it helped with the extreme water retention. I'll use them for a couple of months for better results. Just have in mind that the tablets are bit big, not an issue for me but I know many people will have trouble swallow it.

dbc825bd-46e9-4a0e-9429-e2440be34c25
b71ba8d2-1b9f-4667-a99b-6017c8c2b861
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

the quality and package size of the bottle is good , the tablets are big but i have no problem swallowing it daily and the taste is tasteless. the potency are great and it has all the ingredients that i am looking for .As we age we need to boost our immune system . this is also a good antioxidant . i have iron deficiency and this helps me alot as the effect on me is wonderful. i have more energy now.

8f1cda11-8a88-4be7-849f-b0acf2ace773
Posted on May 31, 2022

Fast delivery. My friend recommended this vitamins,yet to try. Thank you. Hope the effect will work well on me. Quite cheap for the size (60 tabs) vitamins. Love that it has bone support especially with my work scope. Quality is very good. Check the ingredients and it's all what I need.

e121a1ad-167b-4ba2-9010-1128997ed8cf
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is good. Since I started taking this supplement, I feel strong even if I work until 10pm at night and work again at 8am.

8414adc2-7027-4db3-869f-9a71665b0bb3
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I bought it as a present to my supervisor, and she told me it's very good multivitamin she has ever had. Also, she asked me where to buy it, and I told her this website. I'm sorry for you guys to have one more competitor to buy. This is the best multivitamin product, so please recommend it to your very very close people.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Idk how to benchmark my vitamin health, but can say the pill shape and taste are ok for me. Quality seems consistent so far, with a comprehensive set of ingredients even compared to other brands. Size is abit big. Had to bite it down daily, but not a big issue.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Convenient all in 1 formula of nature's most effective herbs, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, etc. minus probiotics, HOWEVER the suggested dosage is concerning! Definitely stick to 1 pill a day (or 2) with meals as this is a very high potent product and can shock your system if you don't prep it with probiotics etc. Try not to take other herbal supplements with this as you can overdose.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This pill is a bit large not so easy to swallow but I feel it ia helping me keep my immune system perked up. I take one each evening along with my dinner and I can feel the difference as i am on my 2nd bottle now and intend not to run out.