4.8

4.8
Posted on May 19, 2022

I use this my self and for my kitty. We both need it and it works great. I like it for him as it has no rice flour which is difficult to find a B-12 product that does not contain this. I started when I had a diabetic cat. They do not often tolerate rice flour and I restrict all grains from their diets, so happy to find this in the right form (Methylcobalamin) which is best for cats. Also has no other ingredients such as Folic Acid etc.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I won't be without B12 plus the folic acid because it is important for the nervous system and metabolism. I am a senior and this is has a good effect for balance. The methylcobalamin is the best quality of b12. It tastes good, but works best when used sublingually.

A perfect active vitamin B12 supplement! ✨The tablets are really tiny and dissolve very quickly under the tongue. ✨The packaging is really compact (see the image) and very travel-friendly. ✨the taste is a little sweet and pleasant. ✨ please ❤️ if this is helpful 🙏

8fbf8871-6ae0-4a8e-9772-ab75e9bb8320
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very small pill that easily dissolves away. I have found it gives me a small boost of energy, whereas with the previous brand I was using I felt nothing much. Only 2 other non active ingredients - fantastic! Bottle is small but is 1/4 full so it would be great if they offered more than 60 tablets.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I bought this for an 86 yr old friend, who was loosing feeling in her feet. Within a week she could feel an improvement, within 3 weeks she is walking better and has more energy. Very effective, pleasant taste, quality packaging.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality is so good the price also is so good and appropriate. It took my daily routine into another level I really like it and I’ll buy it again you can use it daily the size is great

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Good quality product! The ingredients have folic acid that helps with metabolism, energy level, stabilizing nervous system. The pills are super small size in a little package. The potency is high and I will stop as soon as I get pregnant. The effect is great, tastes good too!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This type of b12 is the best as it is most easily absorbed by the body. I like these tablets in particular as they absorb on the tongue quickly.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good quality b12 and great company. Gives you the energy that you need, helps keep your body's blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells.