Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Nice to find the Mk-4 version

I give this to my child who can’t swallow tablets so it’s nice that it’s a small chewable. I use this along with Mk-7 chewables to have a good mix

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have read this is the best type of [email protected] to take and helps with absorption of Vit D3, looking forward to seeing results. The little tablet is pleasant tasting and don't crumble easily like another brand.

I honestly can't tell if this had an effect or not. I do like the minimal, safe ingredients used. Did not cause allergic reaction nor digestive distress at least

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

While I generally use both forms of K2 (Mk-4 and MK-7), I need more help with bone building, which is what this form is most helpful for, according to clinical studies. It's a small, quick dissolving tablet that can be swallowed whole, chewed, or dissolved under the tongue. The taste is pleasant and it generally dissolves in the mouth within 30 seconds. I chose this brand specifically because they offered a lower (500 mcg) dose that can be taken in divided doses. Research suggests MK-4 doesn't stay active in the blood for long, so I generally take 2 a day.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Tried this K2 MK4 in isolation for 7 days. Intense pain around neck/ear/chest and raised blood pressure. Had to throw it in garbage. Then I tried K2 MK7 in isolation for 15 days. Had the reverse but desired effect. The pain around neck/ ears/ chest eased up considerably and it appears it had a blood thinning effect. Now I realize why I was reacting badly to my multi which had k2 mk4 and k1 in addition to k2 mk7. Since them I am stocking to Only k2 mk7 in isolation without mixing it up with k2vmk4 or k1!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like this product. Quality is high. Packaging is excellent.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Item received and really good, just placed under tongue and its dissolved. Tastes good. love to buy again

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have been using this for a few weeks now. It melts very easily under the tongue and tastes sweet! I'm very pleased!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Convenient mix. It is important to have you dose of MK4 Nice

Posted on Aug 23, 2020

Would not be without it. Co factor used with D3 to put calcium back into the bones via the parathyroids. Process doesn't work without it.