1. Folate is NOT Metafolin or Quatrefolic but a cheaper generic version. Metafolin or Quatrefolic is clinically verified and 3p verified.
2. Too less B5, and B7 compared to other B vitamins
3. Not feasible to dose multiple times a day, eventually b2, b6 will exceed b5, b7 etc
The BEST I have found after trying 9 brands is Douglas Labs and Klaire Labs with excellent efficacy and formulation.
For those having MTHFR following considerations apply in active B complex.
1. B2, B6, B9, B12 must all be activated & methylated forms And in therapeutic amounts. Ideal dose values in 1 capsule are 15mg, 25mg, 400mcg, 500mcg resp.
2. B1 should be benfotiamine , B3 should be niacinamide or inositol hexaniacinate with plus small amount of actual niacin e.g 40mg of niacinamide and 15mg of niacin
3. Proper b5 : b7 ratio , b5 as panthothenic acid , b7 as D-biotin e.g. 300mcg : 50mg
4. Some small amounts of inositol and choline as supporting cofactor e.g. 50mg myo inositol , 50mg choline (bitartarate)