4.8

4.8
Posted on May 18, 2022

After a week of using the Swanson super stress B-complex I can feel the positive effects on me and my stress level that reduced a lot .. I can focus and function better at work .. the packaging and the quantity is enough for more than six months! Quality and quantity 10/10 👌🏽

I like the Swanson brand because I believe they use quality ingredients to produce their products. It is helpful for me to purchase this because of the large package size. The potency of this vitamin is excellent - it gives us energy and helps our metabolism without that nasty niacin flush effect. I like the addition of folic acid so I don't have to take a separate supplement. The capsules are quite large, but do not have any taste when swallowing.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

the packaging and size is a bit big which affects the quality of the taste and smell when exposed to oxygen for too long. I would say it helps me retain my energy which boosts my metabolism rate. the ingredients folic acid also show that it helps the nervous system.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm taking this B-Complex since February time to time. Really helps to recover after a busy day! Take 1 or 2 pills a day

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

1st time to try this brand. I used to take B-complex before, it work well for me. This brand is cheaper, take a try.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

First time to try this product, but the size and package are encouraging. Hope its effect is good too. I hope it supports the nervous system and increases the body energy. Will let you know about it.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

My second bottle, great price, my last bottle which was from a local store had some stale aftertaste but definitely had some benefit from my stress level. Nice product overall

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am always Vitamin B deficient, so I take 1 capsule AM and two PM along with my other supplements. I can feel the NRG. The cracks on the side of my mouth heal and I feel great!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Really nice and the size of the pill is good

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Great product ! Can't beat the price for 240 caps ! A must buy !