4.8

1,116
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
1,373

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This supplement is of excellent quality and contains natural ingredients and minerals. My wife finds size of the capsule slightly big as it gets stuck but in comparison it offers more benefits. The doctor had prescribed magnesium for bones, muscles, joints, hormonal balancing and sleep and so far it has been very helpful. The capsule does not leave any after taste. The package was received in good quality and I strongly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It helped me sleep better and helped with my muscle spasms. I felt more energetic after taking this magnesium complex! The quality is great because it contains three types of magnesium which are necessary for balancing the minerals. It’s easy to swallow and the packaging is beautiful! I will continue to use this!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I usually take natures way magnesium complex, decided to try this. The packaging is great and I’m very happy with the benefits I’m seeing in my body. It’s a great mineral that helps me with my sleep, muscle recovery and gut issues. No taste, easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Swanson, Triple Magnesium Complex. 400mg,300 Capsules. I bought these for my husband who suffers with night leg pains plus sleepless nights. Magnesium helps him with these issues. Swanson Triple Magnesium Complex has a combination of Mag Oxide +Mag Citrate+Mag Aspartate in One Capsule = 400mg. I thought I would give these a go for him this order & he seems happy with them. Plus good value with 300 Capsules which will last him for a while & I find Swanson Brand of good quality.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The most important thing about these Magnesium capsules is that you have to take only one capsule a day. I had other options but in order to reach the required mg. per day I had to take 2-3 capsules. I take Magnesium to reduce feet and leg muscle crumps, and they are very useful.

4,721

I have been using this product for a little over a year now. I'm glad I decided to go with vitamins. It has helped me tremendously because of the amazing feeling you feel after taking it.

4,920

After I've done the review, I became more energetic, was able to do things that I couldn't do before. Also it helps with brain activities.

4,351

I found this vitamin in a local store and haven't been able to find it elsewhere. I take it daily and have noticed bigger resulting results compared to other natural supplements. I take it with other vitamins as well and find the combination works well.