Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This brand is my favorite vitamins brand, its a very good quality, the ingredients are simple and clear it has vitamin c and elderberry which are both good for the immune system , its easy to take and tastes goooood i love the package, i bought 3 bottles and i have been taking it on a daily basis.. and its almost will finish now i will buy new one

8bc4dfde-68c8-4c2f-b506-944a2d27e194
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Seems like a good quality product. The package is comfortable. The list of ingredients is short, and the taste and texture are pretty great. Not sure how much benefit this has as a supplement, given the low doses, but since this isn't really the main reason I bought it, it's a non-issue for me.

de24e164-5fbf-4646-9158-7cafb063f5b8
Posted on May 28, 2022

Great quality and taste. I have tried many different brands and this is so far our family favorite. I am convinced the Elderberry has kept our family healthy!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These gummies are great!! tastes really good and has quite a number of vitamins that is almost equivalent to the daily requirements. The berry taste is also very prominent. The price is also reasonable as well - would recommend these gummies. The quality of the gummies is also pretty good.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

wonderful taste and easy to take. you know that we need to boost our immune system

7d6d675c-59a1-4f0a-946e-b4b1989e530f
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Elderberry plays a crucial role in boosting the immune system. Vitamin C and Zinc also strengthen the immune system by promoting repair and healing on a cellular level. They also assist the body in fighting off damaging free radicals.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I love all the products from this brand and I think it’s working. Also, I would say, that it’s always better to buy gummy vitamins instead of eating sweets. So it’s like kind of my treat for the day and the same time healthy. Buy it and you will not regret 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

These taste good. They are sweet and tart, as well as easy to consume.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

These taste good and were effective at improving my overall immunity. Definitely recommend them.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This brand contains all the ingredients of the more expensive brands, and the flavor is good