Page 1 - Reviews - Terra Origin, Healthy Fat Burner, 60 Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have noticed a slight difference in my belly fat since starting these. Keep in mind I am also being mindful of my diet and exercise and there is miracle fat loss pill. I was having a hard time seeing any progress in my fat reduction and once I starting using these I have seen a small but noticably reduction. Will continue to use.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Isn’t a magic pill but did feel like it helped me shed a few lbs, only thing I would say is it has a lot of caffeine so if you love coffee maybe just take 1 instead of 2. It made me super jittery if I drank coffee the same day, but otherwise it’s worth a shot!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Just like some reviewers, whenever I take 2 capsules at a time, several hours later I'll have palpitations and light-headedness. Therefore I kept to 1 each day. Throughout the first month, my weight kept hovering over -1kg and +1kg, even when I kept to a low carb diet and only eating moderately. It didn't help me shed any kg, nor did I put on weight. Then towards the end of the first bottle, my weight started going down, about 200g by 200g, until I lost my 1st kg, even without much effort to control my diet. Thus, I am placing order for another bottle now, hopefully I can 'keep the ball rolling' and lose more kg.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've been trying the various fat burners and have been trying this one the past couple weeks. I find that one pill works best for me and both keeps me awake and if anything, helps me remember that I'm trying to lose weight. The pills are a little strong for me, so I prefer to drink a lot of water with a pill. Individual results will of course vary, but the price isn't bad for this one and they may be worth a try for people trying to control their weight.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

could cause some jitters if you aren't used to caffeine or already consume caffeine on top of it but it is a fairly food appetite suppressant

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

very good increase in metabolism. for people that sweats alot, recommend to take only 1 tab instead of 2. it will makes you sweat even more. hope my stubborn tummy fats can be reduced with this.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Was shocked how much I noticed a change day 1. Felt like I had run 10 miles. May be counterproductive as overeating is tempting with so much hunger being caused

Posted on May 23, 2022

This a quality product..I haven't noticed much fat burning but i haven't been taking it that long. Hopefully it works! Ill keep taking it for another month and see.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Awesome blend of ingredients, much better than most fat burners out there, no side effects, boosts energy, metabolism and suppresses appetite. Great for weight loss.