THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Use this product for inflammation, greatly helps with my joints and improves my pain level. However, it also helps with keeping my blood sugar under control. An excellent antioxidant. Would recommend to others.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I ordered a second bottle of this, as I found the quality and mix with BioPerine very good ingredient-wise. I have been having this with some coconut milk and it has benefitted me in reducing inflammation.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It reduces the pain and inflammation in joints! The capsules are large and it is not convenient to take them as is, so I open them and take out the powder to add it to food in meals.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good quality product with BioPerrin which increases body's ability to absorb curcumin. Curcumin helps to reduce inflammation and promotes healthy detox. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

normantan
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It's one of the best tumeric that I have ever taken. Bioperine will aid in its absorption into my body. I have bought powder tumeric from retail shops but the taste is harder to drink compared to taking the capsules. Furthermore there is no proof of absorption.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very good at reducing finger joint pain naturally, if you take it twice a day. Simple packaging, however the individual pills are a little large.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Helps with keeping my inflammation at bay. Good quality product, easy to take, well packaged. Have ordered a few times and it seems to be working

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I take this as a supplement to help reduce inflammation. I used to have swollen joints in the mornings, and this seems to have helped.