Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Diabetes runs in my family and I'm very conscious of my blood sugar numbers. My sister, who is 80, diabetic and on Metform. told me about this product. Her blood sugar numbers had started to rise even on medication and she was getting worried. It reduced her blood sugar numbers 20 to 30 points within 2 days. I'm in my 70's, not diabetic and want to keep it that way I tried this product and my umbers also dropped by 30 points. One a day, can't get any easier than that.

250mg berberine per capsule. I ordered these instead of 500mg strength, because 500mg causes stomach issues for some people. With these I neve have any stomach pain or stomach ache.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It worked for me. I could see some girls shedding off I am not diabetic but still i used it and it helps in reducing slight weight.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I take this to lower my blood sugar. Terry Naturally is a good brand of supplements so I feel good including this one in my health routine

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Still testing to see if this enhanced absorption will replace my regular berberine supplementation.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like this brand, bought it many stuff from them. No side effects Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great I have been using it for the last two weeks, I feel lighter and lost 5 lbs

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It a great product, am using for some time to help me regulate sugar.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Berberine at bedtime is when i take it. Hope this helps.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I believe this product has been helping me with weight loss.