Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Good

It’s been over a month and I say I love this pads. I love the scent and the quality. The mint at first felt uncomfortable but you’ll get used to it and feels cooler during your period on summer. I’m not sure if I’d recommend this on winter though. Size is also big that can be use for daytime heavy flow. There’s one suggestion that I hope that honeypot would hear out. Making the front part of the pad V shape or triangle shape would be really great and would add length to the pad without adding anything. The package looks luxurious but I hope they can make it more environmentally friendly. Definitely would buy this again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It has a cooling effect when you put it on. The smell is amazing! It doesn't get soaked like other pads. It stays dry. I would recommend.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Bought this for the cooling sensation and smells great. The scent is a nice mint and the size is great for the first heavy days.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

They are the same as the regular ones, I didn’t see any difference between these and the brand’s original products. Still great, but nothing different.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

quality and scent is excellent

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

They seem to have changed the wings and now wings don't attach as well to my briefs....may have to find new panties :-(

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A recent discovery which am obsessed with

Posted on May 10, 2022

amazing its so natural and smell good

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good pads for the third days of your period 😅

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

they are very good, do the work😂