Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Amazing pads and must have for every girl

My usual period routine is having cramps and bad day. After using this product, it eases the pain due to its cooling effect. I love that its organic and most especially the herbal smell. The pad is so comfortable, soft and breathable. You will never ever think of using a normal pad again.

333acfba-6206-483e-90cb-003685e8a8b4
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

They are really good! Perfect set to try all sizes of the pads. I also was surprised with beautiful prints on the pads. I liked the soft cotton surface of the pads, soft and very comfortable. Will definitely buy full size packing.

3921b320-76a0-4cfd-a086-1f6beff6166f
bcd48c0d-1bea-4e6b-a745-de245e1e88f2
cbc5640f-aae4-460f-8569-16c13a8c67df
2fd8a91c-df01-42dd-affd-920037f04f30
a8bea2e3-3842-4725-83fa-49a0f7fb35f2
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Really wanted to try these pads. But I was concerned about the negative reviews, as recently I started to have a hard allergy to mass-market gel pads, and I know for sure that feeling of pain, irritation and after healing. This is why I was happy to find this pack just to try them out. So now I can say for sure that sensitivity is totally individual, as I had no negative consequences. The mint feels only the first 10 min, and when the pad is wet, for me it's a benefit, as I don't like that wet feeling that cotton pads give. The scent is nice, and it's naturally aromatized what I think is amazing. The absorption is not as good as the gel has, but this is a good compromise for health and another kind of comfort. Love that it's also nature-friendly. Please give a like if it was helpful ;)

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Loved this try-out small package! It contains 3 different sizes of pads infused with herbs - the sensation on the skin is of a cooling effect, and overall very surprisingly, it actually helps my (severe) period pain. Also, the package is very convenient for getaways/weekends etc so you have different sizes handy and helpful :)

First impressions, the packaging for this is amazing. Love how quality and premium it felt. When I opened the packaging, I felt calm from the scent already. It also feels really good on the skin and refreshing with the herbs. Really a treat when you are having cramps and a heavy day, and you know you don't smell as icky down there. It really does help! Ladies, you feel me? The sampler has three different types of pads to try. I wish I could get hold of the regular size pads. They are always sold out!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Nice set to try the different sizes. I stock up on these for travel or gifting to friends to try . I love this brand and splurge to get these because going through your cycle is a change in your body and a releasing of energies both physically and energetically. So I try to give myself more self love during that time.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have always loved essential oils but had never used them in the “down under” regions. I noticed a little tingling sensation when I first put a pad on, but then it dissipated. Very comfortable and fresh feeling. I think it could be a good way to stay feeling fresh and inhibit growth of bad bacteria. The scent is pleasant and the smell is not too strong. I will order again for myself and daughters.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love the quality of the pads The size of the package is perfect The ingredients and the quality of the pads feels so good and helps to take care of the health of the sensitive area Scent of the product Smells good Personal use You can use it as a daily routine to take care of the area

Posted on May 16, 2022

There are not enough words to describe how pleased I am with these pads. I was hesitant to try the larger packs due to concern of potential sensitivity issues. There was mild tingling, as expected but they felt very soothing and calming and I felt truly fresh. Great smell, scent and I felt extra clean. This is something I plan on purchasing again, since the quality is so fantastic and helped control the level of cramps I had

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Bought this pack to give herbalgo and I love them. Very nice have 3 different pads to alternate to throughout the day when your flow changes, I find that very useful. It was extremely comfortable, cooling, and breathable, smells nice kept me dry. The tingling feel did not irritate, you definitely feel the herb benefits as pain less noticeable.