badmoonontherise
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

the bristles have a nice softness, and i really enjoy the colours; handles have a nice shape and it feels good. after a month of use, seems like there's no reason to go back to conventional plastic toothbrushes! not sure about when the handle will actually break down... but this is a nice alternative to bamboo brushes. i suppose it could be improved by using siwak/bamboo bristles, but maybe that's not technically-feasible.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Well, these are excellent eco-friendly sustainable toothbrushes. Very well priced product as well!! Love Love the variety of colors!! not to get bored of just one color! I would definitely buy it again! I gave one to my brother to try it out.

1e054aff-8a65-4b03-be7b-6299f45655bc
22e4d76f-b3ad-4870-84b9-d1487b3676b3
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like the fact that even if the bristles are soft and gentle on the gums, it still does a very nice job when cleaning teeth. it doesn't have a flavor, it's very easy to clean and the texture of the wood is nice and soft. The size is perfect for everyday use or travel size. Overall i like the quality and the fact that they have substituted plastic in their packages, I will definitely buy again!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I got these when I was looking for a very soft toothbrush and they definitely are! I have aging teeth and gums, and no matter how careful I've been my whole life, I find myself with recession and less tooth enamel. Therefore, it's necessary to be extra careful, and even toothbrushes from the dentist are sometimes too rough. These Humble Co. toothbrushes really do have very soft bristles, and the size of the head is perfect for my needs. The handle is comfortable to hold, and I like that you get five at a time and that it's an ethical company. I will say some people may find the bristles are actually TOO soft and therefore will have trouble cleaning their teeth effectively. I was very surprised this was my experience when I found myself taking quite a bit longer to brush because I could feel my teeth weren't getting clean. So there are pros and cons to this set. I think try them and see if they're right for you if you need something gentle, but be prepared to spend extra time (and I mean minutes longer) for your clean teeth.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Very good cheep and have five in them!? Thats amazing u can use them without the worry of hurting your gums the package is amazing each one is warped individual good for sensitive teeth the quality is great clean my teeth perfectly specially the back teeth very gentle the size is good

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

These just arrived today and I can't wait to use them! They came in a cardboard box and are individually wrapped in paper inside, so unlike most toothbrushes there isn't extra plastic packaging waste that cannot be recycled. The brushes and brush heads are fairly small which I like, as I find many toothbrushes to be too large, and the packaging says that the brushes themselves are also all plant based derived.

they're a bit on the softer side so it's good for people with sensitive gums, it's also comfortable to use as it doesn't scratch the mouth while brushing or hurt anything. i gave 4 stars just because for me it's too soft but it still does it's job for cleaning the teeth i even used it coinciding a dentist appointment and they said my teeth were cleaned well enough, but i probably would order the other adult brushes that humble brush has since these were too soft for me

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

We're always on the lookout for a good sustainable toothbrush, so we gave this one a try. These are inexpensive and decent, so that's a plus, but because they're "30% PP" (plastic) they can't just be composted after use. The bristles feel a bit more medium than soft. They do feel good in the hand. But if you're on the lookout for a fully compostable toothbrush, you'll have to look elsewhere. At least they're better than 100% plastic toothbrushes. Overall, I don't think we'd buy them again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My second order on this brand, love the thoughtful packaging and minimalistic design of the handle and bright colors of the brush. The bristles are soft, but not overtly, which is great for my gums. Definitely recommend it.