Page 1 - Reviews - The Saem, Saemmul, Wood Eyebrow Pencil, 03 Black Brown, 0.06 oz - iHerb

Posted on May 25, 2022

Easy to apply and I can achieve that natural look (just filling in gaos in my brows). I'm not much into makeup, my aim is subtle enhancing - and this helps me achieve it. It stays in place and for a long time too, given that my forehead is oily. Great quality given the price.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love the pencil the quality is superb suitable for all age the package came very nice , it’s great benefits to the eyebrows. Composition is gentle to the face and the texture and color is perfect too, mild scent , plan to use regularly as size to hold is convenient. I have no concerns about any side effects as it seems to be fine after a few testing

Posted on May 22, 2022

These pencils are a good price and work just as well as higher priced brow pencils. Thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have used this several times and love how it looks and applies!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent quality with such price.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I loved the color of this pencil. To be honest, at first I thought I wouldn't like it that much, but I must say that it's a pleasant surprise. If you are looking for a soft texture, this pencil is not for you, it is harder than the gel type, but the quality is excellent.

e5b09c1f-2b0a-485f-983a-d925303e3a43
eeb790c5-a67f-4d3b-bd53-ca3477ea80b8
99bbdc50-ee9e-4c1c-9cc0-422715d34499
8ca21401-0d58-4702-9256-03d384c01058
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The quality of the pencil is good, it's not soft, it's hard, that's what I was looking for, the color is also dark black, suitable for brown-haired and brunettes, the smell is good, it's my favorite now. I recommend it to anyone looking for a hard pencil)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this pencil. The size is perfect for wearing in a makeup bag. The color is very nice and neutral. There is no smell. The use is very simple and convenient. The package was complete. The composition is organic, natural, which is very attractive. Quality 👍

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I like it. The color is a little darker than expected, but I will try not to press hard when applying, then everything is ok. Does not smear, does not spread. I will be glad if you click Yes :)