Posted on Oct 12, 2021
More honey taste than mustard

This spice was decent, a bit heavy on the honey and light on the mustard. I used it to coat pretzels, which worked fairly well but the grain is rough and would have worked better for my purposes had it been finer.

884b7aa4-6e22-4296-ae8f-b1272c4ac8bf
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

love this with grilled chicken. really adds to the flavor. Surely I will purchase again. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❣️

Posted on May 7, 2022

Another very mild entry from The Spice Lab. It doesn't mustard much nor does it honey hard, but it's a pleasant addition to popcorn or sprinkled on the dog.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this seasoning, especially the honey mustard. It’s my go to got grilling chicken. I just wish there wasn’t added salt, so I take away one star for that reason.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Althogh its a bit odd for my taste, I like the challenge. There is something in it that I can't recognize, something strange and vwry different than what you get in other spice blends.

Tastes good it's a nice add to some meals

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

goood quality good dose and good price please like for rewards

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Not a fan of this. It doesn’t taste like honey mustard, it’s just the mustard you taste. It’s also really really salty

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Very strong taste, that will make you wonde how to use it, probably a little bit in the sauce will give a very special flavor, it's ok.