Pearbear
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Best for chicken, steak and all types of meet. It is very tasty, smell like smoked pecan really. It will became one of my favorite species on this site.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I really like to use this quality seasoning to season my cutlets and steak to make it even more delicious. It tastes great and comes in a big sized package to it will last you more than just a few uses. I really like that it just tastes so authentic.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is my favorite that saved me superbowl sunday. Everyone loves pecan smoked chicken wings and they were sold out the entire week here. I baked my wings then added the smoky pecan to my flour and other seasonings fried them in avocado oil and it was fantastic. Now I can make my own and I am planning on making one fantastic chicken sandwick using this also

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Well this one is on the sweet side. Nice with chicken, tastes like an improved Paprika. I guess it will be good in meatball sauce as well.

cd9579da-777a-474d-b1d8-7a58a41a9604
3beb004b-e023-4355-9b3d-cad021345321
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

LOVELOVELOVE it and will buy again. Great on pretty much anything. I made taco chips with it... WOW so delicious, just be careful not to add to much, with this one a little goes a LONG way.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

bought it for cooking absolutely adore it but use it also for popcorn will definitely buy again The taste is salty sweet and very very nice

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great flavor and quality. Good for seasoning any type of meat.

a823fa46-d680-4c0a-b63d-43ac63775b63
iReeRee
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It tastes so goooood !! But If ur avoiding SUGAR don’t get it coz it has Sugar in its ingredients 😅

739c618a-76f8-4441-b83f-04d1ec2265ac
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is fantastic, just put on a raw piece of chicken and grill, this is so good and yammy, just try this