Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I don't want to talk about it because you will buy it all!!! I herb is better than Walmart and one doesn't need to leave the house. My family has used I-herb for years. Lots of brand selections and they treat us like they want our business! Thank you I-Herb!!!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love green tea pearls and usually purchase them when I make it to an Asian market; however, the markets I go to have been out for months. I decided to give this brand a try and am so happy I did! The aroma is amazing and - for my liking - one teaspoon of pearls holds up to two brews. I will definitely be buying this again!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Very fragrant and light tasting tea that's suitable for a good tea session accompanied by a slice of cake. This is my first try buying The Tao of Tea, and I really like it. They have very good quality tea. Just a suggestion, watch the timing of the brewing, make sure you don't brew too long.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love everything about it but it tastes bit bitter so if you like a balanced flavor you need to sweeten it or mix with something else.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love this tea. It is packaged beautifully and the quality of the tea is wonderful. Each pearl is hand rolled and a work of art. The flavor is delicious. I use it for both hot and iced tea every day.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Can’t live without it. My favorite tea hands down. Excellent quality and I tried a few of those of different brands. Love the container too. Top notch! Great for reusing for other herbs from your garden.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Top quality jasmine tea. Nice package and size. The tea has a non bitter pleasant taste. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This green tea is so refreshing. You can take it warm or cold. The taste is still intense after second infusion. It's on my favorite list.

rosanjin
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The pearls are really small, so it's not like the ones I see in Taiwan or China. However, the flavor is lovely and is as good as the large pearls I had.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, Frequency of use using in my morning and evening routine and all the time. Definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Great ingredients, tea with Jasmin is probably my favorite, nice after taste. Love it