Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Great quality teas!

I love loose teas of this brand. You can tell just by looking at the rolled leaves that they’re good quality. No additives, no chemicals in the bleached teabags just pure goodness for the tea fanatic like myself. I can’t wait to try different varieties. I also love the tins they come in. It’s easy to display them on the shelf and actually use them, unlike bags stuffed to the bottom of the shelf unseen until you start rummaging trough them. Perfect!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This tea is delicious! It's fragrant but not overpowering. The quality is great, the tea is very fresh. It tastes wonderful, you can very the strength of it and find new flavor notes. Definitely recommend, the product has great price and quality ratio. I like the packaging, it's very nice.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Although not every can has the same flavor or aroma, yet still one of the best in iherb list of Darjeeling tea I have tried.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Our go to tea, lower in caffeine because my partner is very sensitive to caffeine. Very nice fragrance, definitely a beautiful tea. We use it to make kombucha also, because of its lower caffeine content.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This Darjeeling tastes as good as my favorite, Twinings. But, this is also organic! Tea is something that you definitely want to have organic as conventionally grown tends to contain much toxic residue.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

This was the first Darjeeling tea that I’ve had. The first flush truly does have a subtle grape flavor. It’s a very pleasant tea that is easy to drink. It also has very little caffeine so I can enjoy it at night. Just make sure that you brew it properly.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality tea that’s has a nice Darjeeling taste. High quality ingredient, small sized tin but good value.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Delicious and delicate. Very muscatle tasting. Absolutely love this. I’ll always keep this on hand now

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Good quality darjeeling first flush loose tea. Comes in a metal box.