Page 1 - Reviews - TheraTears, Extra Dry Eye Therapy, Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Recommended by my ophthalmologist. I had a second opinion for cataract surgery, the response was no surgery at this time because of dry eye syndrome. Use thea tears extra dry eye drops. Thankfully there is no scent. The drops do not burn. I trust the quality because my Doctor is outstanding and knowledgeable

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My eyes had been itching and dry for a long time, and I had been using the usual Homeopathic eye-drops which always helped me in the past, and now no longer did so. Then I read about TheraTears and ordered it. Very quickly my eyes returned to normal, and are feeling great now! I am DELIGHTED with this product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These eye drops are really effective! I ordered another brand from iherb for red eyes and it doesn't work at all. This however does work and is really soothing for dry eyes or sensitive eyes due to whatever reasons.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I just tried it now for a week. So far my DES improved. 4 stars because of the price. Altho I think the price maybe because of the “Extra” strength compared to the one I am using here in the Philippines.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A good eye drop at a good price, the composition is comfortable for the eyes, I felt that my eyes easily absorbed it .. I highly recommend it to those who suffer from severe dry eyes

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

These drops are wonderful for people with chronic dry eyes, like me. They are so soothing and make your vision so much clearer. My eye doctor has me using them for the beginning stages of macular degeneration.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It does help to soothe my eye dryness. I apply it the first thing when I wake up and the last thing when I go to bed. My eye dryness does improve and can feel my eyes with more moisture.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like these. They don’t burn when I put them into my eyes. No scent. Easy to use of course. Good quality. Very lubricating. My eyes are happy.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Feel that it is slightly thicker than other eye drops. Can last for 45 days after opening. Hence quite value for money. But don’t think it should be used too frequently as i don’t think its preservative free

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

very good drops really works it's the second time that i buy them really satisfied