SimonaZag
Posted on May 11, 2022

Best natural deodorant I have found! Delicate on skin (thank`s to absence of irritating bicarbonate). Very delicate herbal scent. Works all the day for me and for my husband. I have to say it was impossible to find natural deodorant for him, nothing was working on him. Till I have found this one! Definitely will by again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Bought it because of it's natural ingredients. It seems to work pretty well but I have yet to try it during the summer months. It has a strong, herbal smell which lasts most of the day. I don't mind it but some may be sensitive to the smell. I will probably repurchase.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My boyfriend uses this product and seems to like it. He cycles to and from work about 12 miles a day, so does work up a sweat, and sometimes he says he does need to reapply or get cleaned up. However, I think he smells great, and the benefit is that it seems to do what it says on the package!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I bought this product solely based on its description. Very pleased at the results. Long-lasting and effective even after a hard workout, smells pleasant, non-irritating, does not darken skin and value for money. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Smells nicely, composition feels smooth and easy to apply. Once a day application is fine, no frequent application needed which is a huge plus. Size and packaging is fine. I have been using it routinely for weeks now and I think it's a benefiting product.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The brick is staying solid, despite being in a very hot and humid climate. The feeling is nice, definitely no irritation or anything wrong. The scent is very pleasant, refreshing without being overpowering. Would probably buy again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I really like the herbal scent of this deodorant. It's very unisex. The formula is gentle, doesn't irritate my skin, and controls odor all day. Two thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I find this deodorant works pretty well for me, and trust me, some natural ones don't. not sure if it's the charcoal? it does leave a waxy film on the armpits of my shirts, but I've had that with other natural brands too.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Amazing deodorant. I have terrible BO but this brand’s deodorants never fail me!