4.5

12,777
3,071
1,542
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

although it leaves a whitish tinge, its fine to use at home while working at home knowing that our face is protected from sunray. i apply early morning. By the time i am ready to get out of house before lunch time, the whitish streak has disappeared into the skin! for health sake, i decided to keep to physical sunblock now. Quality is good because there is lump or custard like in this creme sunblock.

1544d14c-31e8-4042-aecc-47755f9f1de0
CottonballCait
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Needed a reliable mineral sunscreen to protect skin for upcoming Sun & sea trip in Phuket. Wil update. As per my usual reviews. Stay tuned. After the trip our skin stayed the same tone and didn’t darken. Skin stayed soft and bouncy with no chalky feel. Very shiny at first but the shine dissipates in 8 min. Minimal white cast. Doesn’t break me out (acne prone skin that’s very prone to pigmentation). Slight pina colada scent that’s actually reminiscent of beaches and coconuts. Love how it makes my skin feels at the end of the day- protected smooth and calm.

39917b84-c93b-4f5c-99b3-32a36c82cf8d
aea60b5a-0e4b-4689-9afc-29a6b308bc24
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is a great sunscreen for babies! not irritating to the skin even if it gets to eyes. my baby’s skin is very sensitive but with this product, i haven’t noted any irritations or redness. the smell is not irrating to the nose. i’ll recommend this to my friends. actually i added this product to my cart for my next checkout 😅

c4c80985-65c5-4b61-9b07-33e55dd80c0a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,090

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,928

This is like my 3rd or 4th tube. Excellent quality! I am impressed by how clean this product is ingredient wise. It gives my skin great protection and doesn't cause irritation even when my skin is sensitive and vulnerable after I had pico laser treatment. Honestly, it does leave a little bit of white cast and the thicker texture makes it harder to apply compared to chemical sunscreen. But this mineral sunscreen is much safer for someone like me who is concerned about long-term exposure to chemical ingredients. The way I use it is to squeeze dots of product all over my face and pat them into the skin. Do not rub. Just pat, pat, pat. This way, it's so much easier to apply and the white layer is less noticeable.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
6,814

I often take my family to the beach where it's always sunny, even after 3pm.​ I've tried many brands of baby sunscreens but I'm not impressed with the effectiveness of any of them. But when I tried this sunscreen, it worked very well. The skin is much less dark in the sun and does not burn the skin when out in the sun. I am very happy to find a product that is right for me.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

What I can say for this product is best quality with clean ingredients. best sunscreen I have.Deliver is very fast and good packaging. Usually I apply before 30mins I go out, it gives me more confidence. I recommend this product, your skin will benefit it. Best meniral sunscreen.Having melasma my dermatologist prescribed for me meniral sunscreen.

84dac623-9ccb-46d8-85cc-631f96d37f90
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I love it! There's a white cast in the first few seconds but then it will blend nicely in my light brown skin color. I have combination-normal skin and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I use it for face and body daily whenever I go out. I'm on my second tube.

06e1669b-3f96-4016-ba63-d5ba054a3008
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The best sunscreen. This is the second time I order it. At first I ordered it for my baby but now I order it for my husband also. This sunscreen is the only one that doesn’t make him rush. The smell is great and texture good. Size perfect Package with no lacking Quality product

eb390ee3-9bdf-4b8a-a4a3-d386bd990e36
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have a very oily skin. The sunscreen looks white at the begining but after a few seconds, looks ok. It feels a bit heavy on the skin but not too much and my skin didn't looked super oily and shiny after a few hours. Burns in the eyes just a little bit.

0dfb8c38-c056-4be6-b8a7-047d1ad636ea