Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I am a person who suffers from ADHD and also has a few other mental health problems. Finding the right combo of drugs and supplements to help me function has been tough, but I think I've finally found something that is working. Zinc is known to be an essential trace mineral that helps the body produce hormones and stay healthy, which makes it perfect for someone with my conditions

09f1ad20-87ef-4f5d-b829-201c3a4d7a7b
9f6cf533-08df-45ca-882b-fd49c298f151
e5dd76d6-b7cf-4e59-873f-91f0c2f51deb
eaa5cd14-9d9d-4bd3-91e0-2a4c6108df3c
54ea4934-7898-4b74-8576-9d7aa430e475
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Firstly, zinc can help me in my immunity definitely, that’s why I keep it in my supplements list. It helps my hair and the mg is just nice, I can see the benefits and the effects are getting better and fast. Zinc has antioxidants as well, that help fighting the free radicals. The quality is good, the ingredients are clean and perfect. The size is good and the packaging isn’t bad. I absolutely recommend it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great for gut health, immunity, and skin. I take half a pill at a time on an empty stomach. Twice a day if I'm around sick people, or having acute issues that could be benefited from more zinc. 50 mg per day is too much for most people to take regularly though, and can cause copper imbalance or even overdose. No complain about the size of the tablet

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I took this zinc as a friend and because it was the cheapest possible on the site. I can't say anything about the quality, but I have no claims for this price, besides I took it from a promotion.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the right time to be taking Thompson zinc 50 mg. with 60 tablets size as a protective measure along with vitamin D3 and vitamin C. That is essential for various bodily functions, such as protein synthesis, collagen formation, wound healing, and healthy immune function. It is also needed to support prostate and reproductive health, especially for males. Awesome brand and great price. These shipped to my door in the bangkok of thailand , I can recommend Thompson Zinc and iherb.

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Made of quality ingredient with high dosage of mg that gives benefit to my immunity. It really effect my hair too as it package with antioxidant. The taste is good and the size of capsule is acceptable. Goooood product to take so far, will purchase again if done with this bottle.❤️

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell. With a varied diet, your body usually gets enough zinc. Food sources of zinc include chicken, red meat and fortified breakfast cereals. good quality

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

A quality product for these trying times for keeping up the immune system as well as aiding in many other facets of good health, The packaging alone makes you feel good with the bright appearance. Many people today suffer from zinc deficiency especially with the virus we are trying to combat so it definitely helps with building our immunity up and is in an optimal strength to do the job. Being 75 and free from the worries of the virus I owe it all to the supplements I take and active lifestyle I still maintain in order to stay healthy.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My entire family and friends take it, but zinc is now the most popular. Only one pill each day is easy to consume. Take vitamin D and C as well. It's a complete defense system for your body. Zinc aids in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. A lack of it can result in a weaker immune response since it is required for immune cell activity and cell communication. Zinc supplements increase the activity of certain immune cells while also reducing oxidative stress.