Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Fantastic benefits with decent taste

I enjoy the vanilla flavor and all the health benefits. Drinking my necessary vitamins is easier than swallowing a bunch of pills for me. My wife can drink the plain mediclear plus but I need some flavor to partake. I appreciate the health benefits and notice that after two weeks of daily servings I feel better and my nails get stronger. My wife says it’s something to do with more essential vitamins, while I’m just glad to take better steps to being healthier.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

The jar is huge! I expected a much smaller one. The taste is quite nice. I really don’t like turmeric, but in this powder it’s OK. There are lots of vitamins and minerals, just all I need in one jar. A measuring spoon is included, very convenient. Well packaged. Fast delivery to Russia.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tastes great. Product was recommended by my doctor as part of a liver detox. High quality, works well.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love this product, but I don't know why towards the middle/end, my liver would feel a bit congested and painful...

Posted on May 1, 2022

A very good product, it cleans the liver sensationally

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

with all the ingredients it contains for sibo and candida malabsorption it tastes amazing better then alot of companies.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Flavor is good and it's good to mix into your daily smoothie.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

dosnt mix 100% the easyest but great product

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Always good product from Thorne, complete vitamin and minerals