Posted on Apr 21, 2022
High potency NR from a well known company

If you're wanting to boost your body’s NAD+ level, then it’s often recommended you use either a NR (Nicotinamide Riboside) or NMN supplement. If you go with NR then people often recommend TruNiagen due to the availability of research showing that it does boost NAD+ levels in the body. That product, NR Chloride, is manufactured by Chromadex who hold the patent on its formulation. NiaCel is Thorne’s version of this NR compound but formulated just differently enough to get around their patent. I’d recommend NiaCel as a good alternative to TruNiagen.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've been using this product for about a year now. It's not cheap, but that goes for all supplements in this category. I've noticed improved sleep (deeper and need less of it to feel well rested). It has reduced the amount of floaters in my eyes and also improve the rate of recovery from strenuous exercise. Mood and energy has been lifted and I have less bouts of brain fog. Thorne creates the highest quality supplements with great ingredients at the correct dosages. You might want to actually mix this with their resveracel product (1:1) as a way to increase the dosage at a reduced cost (whilst also negating any possible negative side effects from the resveratrol in the resveracel product. In my opinion, a small amount of resveratrol is OK. However, I would not really want the dosage you get from 2x resveracel pills. This is the reason I mix them.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

For a product with a high-quality Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) you can go for this one. The mixt of ingredients is ok: It also has betaine, which is a powerful antioxidant. For an anti-age product, this is great. They could only increase the dosage or cap quantity. THis package endures for one month, taking a proper dosage every day.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Smaller than expected size and it's easy to swallow. It's been a few weeks since taking and not quite sure about the effect yet. Package was well as usual with sealed cover. Taking in the empty stomach with other supplements in the morning batch and hopefully it does good to the body, especially accelerating metabolism. It's pretty much the only one available as other more affordable products are always sold out. I'd like to try other brands too to experiment.

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love Thorne!! One day after I got this iHerbs offers a discount.. which bugs me but I am happy to even buy again. Thorne is sooo trustworthy, I think. I looked up many stuff and I took Tru Niagen. I want to see if this is better than Tru Niagen. Thorne seems to be a more trustworthy company.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

While a bit costly this NR (nicotinamide riboside) is a must for me on workout days. It boosts energy when taken 2 hours beforehand. On non-workout days, I take Thorne's other NR formula. Thorne's quality is top notch. Have used for years without problems. NR is an advanced pathway (shorter) to elevating cellular energy levels in the mitochondria.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

NiaCel is great for more than healthy aging. Supplementing your healthy lifestyle with NiaCel 400 can also provide the following daily benefits: Increased level of NAD+ from an exclusive form of NR* Support for exercise efficiency, to help you reach your health and fitness goals* NR promotes cellular energy production in every cell of your body – helping you feel vibrant* NR supports a normal sleep-wake cycle for better nights and refreshing mornings* The betaine in NiaCel 400 promotes optimal methylation – supporting healthy daily detox processes and balanced brain chemicals* Additional NR provides optimal benefit for athletes, competitors, and individuals requiring increased support for a depleted NAD+ pool* ** If you found this review helpful, please click on the thumbs up icon**

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I take Thorne NiaCel 400mg for its potency v/s lesser versions or brands . I take on an empty stomach with a glass of water before anything else. The effect seems better this way and after at least 30 min, I do quercetin, pterostilbene and NMN to augment the energy and support my nervous system and brain needs. Thorne are well know for their quality and research but hey can be on the expensive side. That's the only reason not giving 5 star. It's worth noting that all who sell nicotinimide riboside must source it from the patent holder so the overhead costs are there for any vendor.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The NR content is better than any other product I can find for the same price. When taking it daily I sure notice the difference in energy levels and general wellbeing.