Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Good

Honestly I order this by mistake! I wanted English breakfast tea, but after I discovered the mistake I said ok let give it a try since I never tried chai before. So when I tried I loved it more than black tea alone! Taste is better and richer. In addition, the benefits of spices in there, cardamom cloves peppercorn cinnamon and ginger! Makes you warm and energetic, I would give it 5-star rating if it was organic 😞. For preparation, I prefer to boil the ingredients 2-3 minutes to get maximum benefits

400dff25-9c5d-4b0c-94d8-8e41b13c138f
53f6f287-44a4-4245-98fc-76f492eff995
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I often find store bought chai blends too bland. This one is great for my taste, nicely spiced. The packaging is also nice for a gift. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This chai blend is loaded with delicious spices. I can barely taste the tea itself, but that's the way I like it :) As for the packaging, I'd prefer a metal tin rather than the plastic canister.

HelenBarrrker
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I always liked Chai Tea. And this one is just amazing! Super delicious! It has that perfect spice! I’m totally in love! Going to try other tastes of this brand!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I stumbled on tiesta tea by chance. Chai was the 1st I tried. It’s not the traditional kind of chai (boil with spices and then add milk, boil some more) but for convenience sake; it’s great! You can’t compare it to what you’d get in the eastern hemisphere (that’d be just silly) but rather it’s a toned down kind of chai, milder and more gentle on the palate. You don’t get that hit of spice that is typical of chai. Again, for the sake of convenience, before you get going to work, when you can’t be bothered with the whole chai ritual (tea IS a ritual), then this is perfect. Just don’t compare it with the real thing!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

One of the best chais i had, fits really good in my tea collection

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

High quality product. Big tea leafs, all spices look great and it's highly energizing.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
2073

Auto-translated from Russian

This is not the first time I buy tea and, despite some of its shortcomings, I like it. I don't like flavored or bagged teas. I prefer large leaf to be sure that you are drinking tea. I think that tea should be tea, not compote or tea drink.

ecea817e-2cc5-45ab-8aeb-43989ca7dacf
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Cardamom! !! It contains a lot of grains and is spicy and delicious. I was impressed that if I bought it in Japan, I wouldn't be able to buy it at this price. There are many other manufacturers of iHerb, so I'll try to find the flavor I like little by little! !!