Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Yes to delicious smelling and mild beauty products!

This smells amazing! I am a sucker for anything that has a watermelon scent which is why I ordered this, and I am not disappointed. Smells yummy! Used it on my hands today - that are eczema prone - and it felt lovely on my skin and moisturised it without making them feel itchy. Because of my skin I often can't use scented products, but I am very excited to use this again! Another winner by Tony Moly!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m on my second bottle and I absolutely love it ! I put it both mornings and nights , it smells lovely, leaves my skin hydrated and glowy. Skin looks healthy and radiant. Love the gel like texture which turns to liquid during application. I also used it on my hands and feet , worked fine. The price is also great minding the fact that I had my first bottle for 10 months ! All in all, 10/10 and definately would recommend you this product!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This product smells exactly like the Watermelon Jolly Ranchers candy! The serum has a white color to it and a smooth texture that makes the skin feel very soft. When first applying the serum does make the skin feel lightly moisturized. If you have dry skin I recommend following up with a moisturizer a few minutes after applying, ir mixing the serum with and oil that has additives/properties your looking for to benefit your skin, such as a collagen oil etc. I think this serum would be good to use as a moisturizer for dry skin during the summer, or a moisturizer for oily skin in general. Unlike many other serums I find this one to be particularly affordable because you’re getting over 4 ounces for under $20, which is becoming more difficult to find.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Product smells exactly like watermelon For the texture a lot look light moisturizer, you want feel it on your skin yet when washing it you feel it. For me I didn't like it at first but I applied it another way (moisturizer, SERUM, sunblock)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This serum smells great and is nice to use before applying moisturizer.

Posted on May 9, 2022

the scent is amazing! very light and gentle. I use it every morning and feel great

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

amazing watermelon scent, light, absorbs fast and really summer-y

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I loved the idea of an all over body serum. This one smells great and I love the feel of it going on.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

love this product. Will be ordering more soon.

66917cce-b222-4c12-9590-a3863998bd0b
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It has a good smell and the texture is okay