Posted on Oct 4, 2021

After my friend recommended me this spray I’ve decided give it a try. You could use it every day, but I prefer to use it just on the clean skin. When you massage it into your skin you will feel a cooling sensation. It’s too premature to say that it helps me to regrow my hair, but I definitely will continue this procedure. Hair after massage reminded not greasy and there’s easy to style them.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

feeling cool after spray to hair and message. still not known whether can help for reducing hair loss, but keep on purchase and use to see the result. will update after half year. for me, one bottle can use for 3 weeks.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

very cool for hair. just begin to use and don't know the result for reducing loss. and I hope so for reducing hair loss.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Pretty good, have been using for 2 weeks now and results are good. Definitely a reduction in hairfall and the tonic has a cooling minty feeling

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

it worked to diminsh hair loss, but it wasn't the only remedy I tried...

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This tonic reduces hair loss, strengthens hair, cools and soothes the scalp, nourishes.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

haven't noticed any changes yet but I'll keep using it... it smells like it has a lot of alcohol within...

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

just started it, but I already enjoy the cool feelings, hope it's effective

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

First time i’ll use this one

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The fragrance is full of aroma and can be used as a scalp essential oil with a strong taste. It is a pleasant herbal taste. Some people who don’t like it may find it pungent. But the taste will not be uncomfortable. Multiple uses suitable for various scalp problems. Use it as a scalp care essential oil application. If you like, please click "Yes"

47eb695a-f69d-469f-9592-b463c36f945f