Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Soaks in fast! Doesn’t impede phone usage 😁

Decided to give this a try as our family suffers from eczema on our hands. Several of us applied it at night before bed. It absorbed really quickly which was a huge bonus, so we didn’t get it on our bedding. The lavender scent is really relaxing yet fades quickly so it’s not overpowering. By the next morning we all noticed our skin was more moisturized and my daughters angry red eczema had calmed down and was starting to heal. Will definitely continue use! Something to note- it shipped separately and took a bit longer than the rest of my order, assuming due to the product packaging?

fcd68d4e-06df-445d-be9f-3df2ba2a5f5a
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My hands haven’t felt this great all winter! It’s going to be great going into spring with smooth hands. Can’t beat the smell and the PRICE. Totally worth it! Don’t miss out on this product, get it now. This picture is before use, after a picture doesn’t do justice!

c0c9f39a-49b2-4e57-a092-fc9ad317a19c
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I’m an esthetician and am constantly washing my hands. In the winter my hands get so dry that the skin around my knuckles gets irritated and will sometimes crack and bleed. This hand cream has been my go to! It feels great, smells nice, and keeps my hands from drying out! I love it!

19ef21eb-140a-43c0-bac0-f8db829b3e87
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This cream is more on the heavy texture but so smooth and hydrating just perfect for a hand cream! I tried this along with the body lavender and both together are just the perfect duo! You won’t be disappointed of any kind the scent is not something too strong it’s just the perfect amount of scent to any cream.

6ba48b7a-8b57-4e83-a5f8-30e1c6517ed6
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It has a very nice non-greasy texture, it doesn't feel heavy and it quickly absorbs. One thing I also love about this is the scent, when I use this everyone else around the room knows lol. It comes in an aluminum packaging which makes the cream easy to dispense. The size is perfect for on the go.

848b86d2-40b2-4d52-a1f5-2f622449b109
33c6a7ff-4f9a-49eb-b68e-a0e099104966
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is my work hand cream n I love it it relax me down when work starts to get busy ! I love the smell it’s light but thick and it doesn’t leave you sticky I would recommend for my girls that work in office n always washing your hands this cream is good highly recommended!

b22e5525-23ad-41c0-9078-d53c4484ca59
Posted on May 19, 2022

About to order my second tube of this cream. I put it on every night before bed on my hands and feet. The transformation from tough, cracking skin to smooth and soft is incredible. It does contain phenoxyethanol but the company explained that it was a minuscule amount to not be considered toxic!

0f208b10-9a4e-4108-a8a0-bfaaa1ed337c
3b7f1250-47dd-44d6-bc49-f863300a0e4e
4582a88b-4072-4fc1-8c88-bcc7449cdcdd
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This hand cream is impressive! My hands are dry, red and itchy for a really long time recently. Even though I have use many other hand creams everyday, it does not improve. After using this hand cream, the redness actually reduce in just a day and after few days of using , even some of the areas are smooth again. I am really happy with the result.

I love this hand cream! It leaves my hands soft and moisturized even after washing my hands multiple times a day ☺️ I wash my hands multiple times a day so my hands are always dry and i re apply lotion a lot but with this hand cream I don’t need to keep re applying lotion after EVERY time I was my hands, it does a really good job at keeping my hands hydrated and the thing I like most is it’s not greasy or oily!

08cc8039-42b3-4b6a-8d3f-c0fe2149c16b
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The constant use of hand sanitizer, dishwashing soap, and household cleaning products make the skin on my hands annoyingly dry. So I'm always looking for natural products to help me solve the problem without being too aggressive. I recently discovered this brand which pleasantly impressed me, so I decided to try the hand cream as well. Few words about this product. The texture is quite creamy and the scent of lavender (my favorite) is pleasant and delicate. The cream nourishes the skin without leaving greasy or sticky hands (I really appreciate that). I use it several times a day (once even before going to sleep) because it absorbs very quickly. After a week I can already see the difference (my skin is soft again).

a5ac2481-042f-4ce3-bda2-ad48a9d651e5