Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love this lotion as it’s very soothing, restores moisture quickly and reduces dry flakes. I've used it on very rough patches on my skin due to chemotherapy, and it left my skin feeling smooth without any flakes. It has the perfect consistency, and it absorbs quickly, leaving no residue on the skin.

e5112b76-6454-45ea-b5b7-75d7f6d08c71
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Ok! All of Tree to Tub's lotion/moisturizing products are so good! They don't leave your skin feeling oily. The lavender sent is very relaxing, and I like to use it before bed. A little goes a long way. (Also have used this lotion on sunburns and it works really well.) Sometime the lotion won't come through the pump, but its most of the time just an air pocket. So shake the lotion to the bottom and mix the "straw" around, and it should start working again.

8f6a3c73-2e85-44d6-9b9a-3dad93799418
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I’m 5 months pregnant and I’ve been using my TreetoTub Shea Butter every night on my belly, usually before bed. It’s so smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! The relaxing lavender smell is great, I love that it dries fast and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or sticky at all. My skin is extra smooth, clear, and moisturized all the time, love this lotion!

0ba36111-8109-4ec0-8d22-97bf3135b012
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

From the texture to the scent this body butter is just perfect! It’s great for any skin type the scent is not something strong you can’t bare with it’s just the perfect scent! Tried this with the hand cream and omg the smell is definitely soothing and relaxing specially after a bath!!

89303091-736c-46a1-9a81-695151760404
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I’ve had dry skin for as long as I could remember, especially on my legs. Anytime I go out wearing shorts or a skirt I need to moisturize so I don’t look ashy. This is my go-to lotion because it has a fabulous smell and the consistency rubs in easily and doesn’t leave any greasy residue. (I hate that feeling of using cheap lotion that isn’t formulated to be absorbable because it ends up leaving product stains on everything I touch Ie my car seat.) I’m a huge fan, I’m on my second bottle already!

1f8f57b9-ecd7-455d-8e66-218b585a276c
aa73e3f9-3fe7-4d3a-9f5e-706ab27b9652
39caa2fd-cc3f-4fb9-9fdf-dc5ee426f50c
92a1695a-e900-43c8-a8a3-60acfba05042
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This lotion is amazing. It’s my go to lotion bc if the natural ingredients and the way it soothes my skin with hydration is lovely. I use this lotion all over my body after I shower and it just sinks in my skin leaving it velvety soft and smooth. You can’t go wrong with the natural organic ingredients. I hate lotions that have unnecessary pore clogging ingredients. This brand keeps is simple yet effective on your skin. You won’t be disappointed:)

e9a06163-6911-4914-b3a4-3cc24ea204cb
Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been using this lotion for the past 2 weeks it is really great. The ingredients of this lotion is just the perfect combination for me. The lotion is light weight doesn’t feel to greasy when it is applied but it absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue feel. The lavender scent is not too strong definitely gives that relaxing feel after being used. Overall quality love the bottle size and easy to use pump and . Shipping package was great recommended for everyone. Keeps you fully moisturize throughout the day. Best used in the spring, summer,fall seasons very light weight texture.

198870e4-c33d-482a-8a11-5c335a93d7ae
d8f9c362-953e-42f2-9451-c44e26fbce9a
Posted on May 25, 2022

The lavendar isn't too heavy, it's th perfect amount! I've used it for the past two weeks and my hands are so soft! It's not super thick and soaks into the skin nicely. It moisturizes. It's great for sensitive skin too. Perfect for any season. I especially enjoy it at night.

c74feb33-4bc8-4bf9-9cbf-120289863ef9
Posted on May 16, 2022

I truest love this line of products. I’ve used many products from this brand and I’ve love them all. This lotion is not exception. The lavender scent is calming and not overpowering while the texture is moisturizing but not overly heavy or oily. All the packaging from this brand is recyclable and minimal! Can’t say enough great things about this product or the brand! 10/10

c9e5da59-5abe-4111-b3e7-acfd8b44a468
Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this lotion it is great quality, lots of great benefits, and very moisturizing. I love the texture and consistency of the products. It is great for sensitive skin and can be used in all seasons. The packaging is great and comes in a generous size. The lavender scent is lovely and not overpowering.

b014b40d-aaab-4c2c-b0ca-57353d1c1007