Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Good!

This is a nice lightweight conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine straight hair down. In fact I find it gives me some lift and volume and the scent is nice.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Perfect for hair conditioning ! I use it as a co-wash as well

Posted on May 16, 2022

It smells good. It is a clean product! Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love this conditioner! It smells great, and it leaves my hair soft and smooth.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Nice deep conditioner. It has a great sent and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Wonderfully working

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good!!!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This is the best thing that happened to my hair. I will order more than once. Hair like silk, the ends are smoothed and moisturized. No silicones in the composition

ce8db15c-6a18-422d-b0c2-cc6140be4b76
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very soft and nourishing, the hair is saturated with moisture and moisturized after washing, almost does not electrify, it is easy to comb. The composition is suitable for the curly girl method. Smells nice, natural ingredients. The scalp does not itch. The packaging is strong, it arrived without damage, it is convenient to dose with such a lid.

Auto-translated from Russian

Well, not straight wow. It is a pity that the balm of the same company with a red label disappeared. This balm fluffs dry hair and seems to me dry. I won't buy it a second time. I took it with the shampoo. It didn't suit me. I wanted my hair to be moisturized and not frizzy and not tangled after washing, but alas, this is not. For some reason, good shampoos quickly disappear from the site. The smell is good, light, not intrusive. The size of the jar is large. The scalp feels good. If the review was useful to you, please, like it. thanks and health to all.