Posted on Jun 9, 2022
As described

the sent is very nice, it softened my hair from the first use. I think the quality is good for curly hair. the size and packaging are very reasonable and convenient in the bathroom.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

First time I have used this and my curly, porous hair was moisturized back to life. Also love the scent and how big this bottle is! Will definitely reorder soon.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Used it with the ProCare Curls conditioner. Overall, my hair was softer and more manageable while wet, and I think it was also moisturized. However, curl definition leaves a lot to be desired and my hair's a frizzy mess now that it's dry. I've had better results with other Tresemme products for curly/wavy hair. The scent is relatively mild with a possibly chemical(?) undertone (not something I'm used to in other Tresemme products I've tried). Unlike the equivalent shampoo, this conditioner bottle doesn't advertise itself as "sulfate free". The list of ingredients includes, inter alia, things like "Ceteraryl Alcohol", "Disodium EDTA", "Cetrimonium Chloride", etc.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Excellent conditioner. Very nourishing for my curls. Gives it a nice shine and bounce.

for some reason it smells like coconut and it works really well jn my hair.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

TRESemmé Botanix Curl Hydration Conditioner with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus is better than this one

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

very good, coconut scent is not overpowering

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

great packaging. have always used this brand for conditioner.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021