ENFP
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

SO good! I love these so much! I'm so glad iherb is carrying them now. Yay! So refreshing and tasty, a lovely pick-me-up. I'm sure I'll use them more in the summer, but they're excellent any ole time. I love the True Lemon brand; their products are delicious.

ANGELA
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I LOVE this iced tea. It's so good and refreshing. I am sad that they discontinued the Black Cherry Limeade, though. This is a nice replacement. I hope they keep this one available. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because you only get 6 packets instead of 10 or 12. I'm not sure why they did that.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Takes more than one satchel to make a proper ice tea. Might be great for people who like mild flavor, but if you prefer ba stronger brew, look elsewhere.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Add to any bottle of water and you've got a fabulous iced tea to go.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Best price I have found on a hard to find item. Quick shipping!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Absolutely love this stuff! It tastes great and I don’t have to worry about the sugar content.

ToryHoney
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Highly highly tasty iced tea; the amount of tea-lemon-stevia is just perfect and I’m ordering it again ASAP :)

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love this iced tea. Will definitely be buying it again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I’ve been buying the is forever elsewhere and it’s cheaper here! It’s super convenient and tastes great.