4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Great product with no unnecessary ingredients, we use it as a whole family from little ones to adults. Applies nicely if you rub it in a bit, has no small and does not feel greasy.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Does the job without all the nasty ingredients. Haven’t tested it out in the baking heat for long periods yet, but like the product so far. Good price for a product that won’t give you cancer from nasty ingredients!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I bought this for myself to use on my body when swimming. It is difficult to rub it in. I bought it because it says it is reef safe ingredients. Although the quality seems good, I find it inconvenient to use so I will finish this bottle but I won't repurchase the product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This is the best I can find for an all zinc, non-nano sunscreen. It's relatively easy to rub in and I like that it's unscented. The downside is that it transfers to clothes very easily. So far though, it's washed out with stain stick.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

great sunscreen for this price! bought it twice already recommending this one

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like it's unscented; though it's kids product, I use it as an adult for more gentle ingredients.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great coverage. Easy to use and rub on to skin.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

the sunscreen is not protected from very strong sun.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013

I did not like this. Greasy, heavy, and somewhat whitening. No need for that. And expensive. Won't be buying again.

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The texture is light and easy to spread, and it is not greasy at all. Just the size of a stick of chewing gum is enough to cover the whole face~ If it is not a whole day of outdoor activities, basically once a day is enough. After using it for more than a month, the pores of the skin are not blocked, and it is easy to clean! Will repurchase again~

57b1cfe7-9079-462b-8b95-d59af8730f30