Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product is really amazing and high quality! This has been a perfect addition to my skin care routine. I cleanse, use toner, then this serum, and end with a moisturizer. The size, scent, and strength are a perfect balance. This product was gentle on my skin, and I can really see the benefit already after using for 1 week!

I use this product with a retinol serum morning and night. I started this product with a few others and so far I like the results. I am not sure which is most effective but I like the end result so I will keep the combo going.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I've tried dozens of these Hyaluronic Serums and this one by far outdoes them all. My skin feels so much smoother and the fine wrinkles are disappearing more every day. Plus, it doesn't make my face feel dry afterward. You won't be sorry about purchasing this.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ll go over the benefits and negatives of TruSkin Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum Benefits: - reasonably priced - good for sensitive skin - gentle - makes skin soft and supple - high quality - Frequency: can be used every day Cons: There are no concerns about this product. Conclusion:

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I definitely am liken this stuff. Unscented and easy to apply. Gives my face a gentle tighter feeling I felt and seen benefits the first time used.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I use Truskin vitamin C and Retinol serum, so far the result is satisfactory. this time i am buying the hyaluronic acid to try and it didnt disappoint me as well. will repurchase.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very moisturizing, skin texture becomes smoother and softer after applying for a week. A must try product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

i receive the serum and quality is good and fast shipment. i use and give review again

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

love this brand and their product. the quality and price is a big selling point!