Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Great toner!

I use this toner , morning and night, beneath the Vitamin C & HA serums, and the Vitamin C moisturizer. I just spray it on at arm's length, and let it dry. I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean, and it even seems to help the serums and moisturizer to go further when I put them on afterward. It's helping my skin tone to even out, and my skin is feeling oh so smooth! The ingredients are high quality and I very satisfied with the size of the bottle.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I enjoyed this toner. There were heaps of good ingredients and I would buy again. I switch up my makeup and beauty routine, so I would probably only buy this once a year.

Posted on May 21, 2021

Very pleasantly surprised. The ingredients are awesome and this is pretty much spray and go, so suits my laziness. I knew it was unscented and smells like witch hazel but I saw a reviewer say she added a couple drops of lavender essential oil to hers. I added a few drops of grapefruit eo, shook it up, and it’s nice. Really light, soaks in quickly. The biggest thing for me is that I’m definitely noticing my skin looking more refined and ‘translucent’ (glowy?). But I’m also using the vit C cleanser, so it could be a combo. Would rec using SPF though, as this has AHA.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I discovered MSM a few years ago as a natural alternative to some acne products- it works wonders for me and doesn't bleach my pillow cases. This toner leaves my skin clean and soft. I love the little bit of glycolic acid. I also appreciate that it doesn't have synthetic fragrance because I can't use artificial fragrance on my face. It just smells like MSM and witch hazel. Really unique and good product.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I apply this on top of my skin after it dries from cleansing and really love the results. It really helps my skin feel extra clean, down to my pores.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good skin toner and I also use in my hair as a leave-in conditioner.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Refreshing feeling after it goes on. Highly recomend.

ordinary. nothing spectacular to mention.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021