Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Great Cleanser.

I am very impressed with this Vitamin C Daily Facial Cleanser. A small amount is all that's really needed when washing your face. This has been one of the best face washes I have used. It removes all dirt, oils and makeup from my face. It has also given my skin a refreshed and vibrate glow. The scent is neutral but a moisturizer is definitely necessary because the products do leave a dry skin feeling behind. Quality organic natural ingredients. Great ingredients that work.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is the best Vitamin C Serum I have ever used. It has made my skin look ten years younger. The aging process naturally diminishes moisture, collagen and crucial skin nutrients, leaving skin dry, wrinkled and blemished. TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is precision-designed to revitalize aging skin, providing the key nutrients needed to restore skin to its beautiful, youthful appearance. Just try it! you want regret it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product, a little bit goes a long way and so it lasts a long time! It never dries out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This is another level of high quality skin care. Shipping and customer care is pathetic. Product is amazing Made a biiiiiig difference to my skin days after the use. Receiving compliments on how good and glowing my skin has become

Posted on May 4, 2021

I'm really happy with this sulfate free cleanser. It has MSM which is great for my acne prone skin but it's also cool to see something like oregano in here. I always prefer to "treat" my skin with more natural ingredients. I've used it as a body wash a few times too lol. Leaves my skin clean but not dry and tight. Also love that it has no scent because I'm very sensitive to smell. One note - I didn't realize there was a safety seal under the cap so I was squeezing and squeezing the bottle. You need to remove the cap and remove the seal first. ;)

Posted on May 15, 2021

My skin feels really clean after using this. I wear powder foundation and Shiseido spf, and it’s been removing that well. I also get occasional small breakouts, so I’ve started leaving the cleanser on for like a min before rinsing and I swear it’s helping. Happy so far.

Posted on May 4, 2021

This was my first time trying a Vitamin C Cleanser and I really love it. It leaves my skin feeling clean. I apply the Ocean Mineral Toner on top of it and my skin feels so clean, but not dry. I love this combination!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Give my skin glowing highly recommended

Posted on Aug 31, 2021