syrianrana
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

💛please like my review, thanks. this Vitamin C serum is a Very pleasant creamy consistency, not very dense. It is absorbed quickly enough, but I cover it with cream. There is a slight tingling sensation, slightly, immediately after application, but the sensations are pleasant. The serum has a very rich composition and I see that the skin has become more noticeable, better, smoother and more elastic. I liked the product and use it with pleasure. The serum caught my attention with its rich composition. Creamy golden liquid with a light citrus aroma, easy to distribute and instantly absorbed. There is 1 pipette on the whole face. I use it daily in conjunction with the cream. It's too early to judge the results, but I really like the effect. Excellent basic care! During this time the pores have narrowed and my skin is glowing after applying it! I really like using it I’ll definitely recommend it to you.

cbbb9b6b-1192-40ff-b077-aa352f48b2e1
011e4f96-1d80-4faa-82ef-4aba885f6aa2
38a0f907-7602-49e1-99cc-3100a446cbbf
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

First time trying this. Its scent is pleasantly unique. I guess the size is appropriate for facial serum. I use it daily at night. Easy to apply . It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I have only started using it not too long ago thus still waiting to see the benefits.

6a3fba3e-1472-41f7-950f-6789d69eebfb
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have been using it for about a week before reviewing. The liquid is viscous and transparent light yellow, no smell. Doesn't sting the skin or cause any allergy for me. Easy to apply and is as what it claims - easily absorbed too. As for lightening of pigmentation, no obvious changes except on spot seems to be a little lighter( but not too sure if it's my "feel good" emotion playing on my eyes, haha).

a921661f-4b05-45d7-af36-fc866eaeb918
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Super gentle on the skin so doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, easy to use. No unpleasant scent. A little goes a long way for the size of the bottle. For frequency of use I apply every other day. Really good quality bottle and serum. I really like the results I see after a few weeks of application.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Got this since it got so many good reviews. I have been using this every other day in case my face is reacting badly, but so far all is well. I can feel that my complexion is a little bit brighter (thanks vitamin c), and smoother (i think it’s the vitamin e). More glowing overall

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It is my first time buying a vitamin C serum so I did not know what to expect. It has a strong scent similar to a vitamin C effervescent tablet which I personally do not like. The colour is a bit light green and the texture slimy (I was expecting it to be lighter in colour and more serum like rather than slime like.) I tried to squeeze the serum into the dropper on my hand and every time it comes with a lot of bubbles. It absorbs very quickly and try price was affordable though.

85aab465-841b-4e81-85fc-f1b31f8feebd
Posted on May 5, 2022

This product sits very nice on my skin (oily skin). It has no scent which is also good for me and the teksture is more of a liquid then a gel. I am putting it on my face every morning under spf for a week or two, and so far I like it. I am using it far too little to see any results but I plan on using it regularly. Love the package.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is a really nice vitamin C serum. It smells great and goes on very smoothly sinking into my skin. I've only used it for about a week, but I can definitely see slight fading of sun spots. You only need a few drops. The bottle should last a long time. I'm also using it on the backs of my hands.