4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This tea is excellent & I recommend it a lot. It has a great blend. The taste is wonderful. I use it every day. The quality is high. The size of the package is awesome. I think you be sure that this is a good investment when you are buying this tea.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

With an autoimmune disorder, I find that this tea is the easiest on my stomach. I enjoy the flavor, having several cups of tea a day. Twinning brand of Prince of Wales is the best I have discovered for me. I am finding it difficult to find, will be a very sad day when my source, iHerb, discontinues it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Impossible to find nowadays in a brick and mortar store. I was pleasantly surprised to see this sold on iherb. A very light but flavourful tea, you don’t need to put much in it. I add a little sweetener, like honey or brown sugar and it’s good to go. If you need a big dosage of caffeine in the morning, this might not be for you but it’s a nice little pick-me-up for other times of the day.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was delighted to find Prince of Wales tea here on iHerb. It's not often I can find it locally in any of the stores. This was part of my first order with iHerb and I am VERY satisfied with the quality of the products and service. SPEEDY DELIVERY! Thanks.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the package in good condition. My brother prefer's this tea. The taste is similar to oolong. Great blend and quality. It is also cheaper to buy this in iherb compare to the grocery stores. I am not sure of the benefits of this tea, but so far my brother loves it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It’s my favourite twinning tea of all time I like how it tastes special from other black tea. It contains a smell and taste of smoke but it’s very subtle. There’s no way for me to buy a whole box of POW tea in my city so I always use iherb. The best part is it’s not expensive at all!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got to taste this tea from one of the twinnings assorted tea bags pack and fell in love right away. I love the smooth texture and the smell is very calming. It has also aided in my weight loss as it helps keep me full. Searched lots of supermarkets in Hong Kong for this but couldn’t find any. Good thing iHerb has it so I bought plenty. It was packaged really well and arrived on time.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a great light black tea. I'm used to the richer, darker tea varieties from Twinings but this is a nice break and makes for a great iced tea as well. There are significantly less tannins which causes for less bitterness. This can easily be enjoyed without need for milk or sweeteners.