Posted on May 2, 2022
מצוין!

Keep in mind that in the summer you have to drink a lot and sometimes you get tired of water, the combination of cold water and tea is great. One tea bag holds almost a liter of water, claimed excellent and noticeable, no need for sugar, makes you drink more, an excellent substitute for a soft drink with sugar. recommended. I will buy more

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Really nice taste and easy to use. Good quality and nice size of the packaging. The bags enhance the water really nice. I do really recommend to include it in your diet if you want to stop drinking sugary drinks with many ingredients.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A refreshing cold infuse tea with a composition which includes blueberry and apple taste, which the flavour enhance as you leave it in your water bottle. A baneficial option for people on a diet, beneficial for your health . Great quality and package. I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I’ve loved all the cold brew Twinings series, and this was no exception. Good value for money, especially if you live in Japan. Very refreshing for warm days and the ingredient balance is on point. Will rebuy

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Yummy! Love the convenience of these cold infuse teas. Flavour is great and concentrated, so I typically dilute this with 1L of water for a light flavour. Will repurchase again

Leeza
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love everything made by Twinings, they have been in business since the 1700s and know how to make tea !! These mesh teabags really flavor your water and they taste delicious !! A+++++++++

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really wanted to like this, since it would make it a little easier to drink my 8 glasses of water a day, but I just didn’t. It might be due to the fact that my sense of smell is still off due to Covid, but I didn’t like the smell or the taste of the infusion.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

My second least favorite flavor (strawberry is worse). While this isn't awful, it's just really really mild compared to other tastes like peach or watermelon. It leaves me wanting a more intense flavor experience, if that makes sense. I will finish this package but will not repurchase this variety.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The taste is super awesome, was looking for some delicious drinks without sugar and it served me very well. Recomand it won't regret