4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 7, 2023
Чудово!

This is seriously the closest thing you can get to the serious stuff, pretty much otc juice. If you are on proper diet (i.e. you’re tracking everything) and serious training regimen (In my case) training hard every time in the gym pushing pr’s, you should notice some serious gains. I’m in a cutting phase and my fat loss has increased along with gaining insane strength and muscle definition. No side effects either. Caution: The stim pill is what really makes you go super sayan but I do not recommend taking the red stimulant pill + pre workout if you are sensitive to caffeine like me.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Visible gains already when 6 days into this supplement. Great brand with effective products that's quality controlled from start to finish. going to cycle this with Animal stak and out animal test om top of that to see what's possible using nothing but natural/legal stuff. Highly recommend,

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I take this supplement 30-45 minutes before workout. At the first time I took this product, I could lift very powerfully, but, from the second time onwards, I couldn’t feel so much powerfulness.(however, I could lift as usual) I think this has some benefits, but I don’t think this is the supplement you must take.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I got great results using this supplement. My strength went up by 30% in 5 days using this. I’m definitely running this stack again.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

If you are a serious lifter this will help you with the gaining extra strength and muscle mass. Make sure you take it for 21 days straight and make the most of the pack by going to the gym 5-6 days a week.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Good for when you're stuck with little to no muscle gains. Don't use this when cutting, it really whips up an appetite throughout the day. But if you're trying to bulk it definitely does what it says.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Love this product for sure i will reorder it again❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ the taste was super and i can see the results from using it. I use it along with my workouts. What a great quality

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

3 days into a 21 day program and you can already feel the effects. I am a 48 year old adult and my muscles haven’t felt like this since I was in my early 20’s. I will be buying this stuff over and over again! :)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

A solid stack, I combine with a pre workout, protein, and other vital vitamins and minerals and you will see results with this. Muscles look and feel fuller, strength increase and the ability to do more reps.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This hard gainer's training pack can make your training have better results. Obviously, you eat more and you sleep better, so you gain more muscle.