Liligo-round
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Good

This is more of a face oil that goes as the last step of the night time routine, rather than a serum type. The scent of coffee is nice but strong. The oil is suitable for either mature or dry skin, but not a sensitive type as it contains essential oils. I have oily and sensitive skin, so this is not for me.

78fa1641-aa42-4798-9fdd-2aee4478e9af
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Turns your face from dull to alive

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love the glow it gives my skin!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So good😍

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Darkened glass bottle. The pipette holds the oil very well. The scent is very noble, life-affirming and uplifting. It seems to me that this is the smell of palmarosa, lavender, bergamot ... In principle, even 1 drop of the product is enough. I always apply the oil to the serum, mix it in my palms and on my face. Top cream. Is it bold? It depends on the serum. If it is gelatinous and contains hyaluronic acid, the oil shrinks very quickly! What is the end result? Very elastic skin! Elastic, moisturized. In the summer, I did not use oils, because the air temperature was prohibitive. Now I enjoy oil every day. I would not recommend applying it neat to the skin.

8e0bd45c-7ae1-4ab1-8ea0-cdf4b3f55d0b
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I am still trying it and staying because my skin is dry and sensitive, it has been updated. I tried it and my skin feels moist and dewy so far. I loved it and I felt very beautiful and I told my friends about it, but it is suitable for me with dry skin

fd338e88-874c-49c7-b8c4-8424b119789e